|Eco Design Ready||Yes|
|External Air Kit||Yes|
|Flue Options||Top / Rear|
|Fuel Type||Multi Fuel / Wood Burning|
|Body||Steel Body Cast Iron Door|
|Stove Type||Non Boiler|
Designed to look at home in a slightly larger fireplaces and settings, the Astwood II is constructed with the same high quality materials and attention to detail that ACR are renowned for, featuring a solid cast iron door and powerful airwash system to keep the large ceramic glass panel clear of unsightly deposits.
With the ability to burn either wood or solid fuel, and being Smoke Exempt to allow burning wood in a smoke controlled zones, the Astwood II is also a very practical way to heat your home.
- High quality steel construction with cast iron door for strength and efficient heat transfer
- Smoke exempt, you can burn wood in smoke controlled areas
- Multifuel; can be used with wood and smokeless fuel
- 5kW nominal output
- Large glass window for a relaxing view of the flames with single or three panel glass options.
- Powerful Airwash to help keep the glass panel free of deposits
- Available in traditional Black stove paint finish
- Brushed steel handle available as option
- Suitable for use on a 12mm hearth
- Optional Direct air supply kit available
- 10 Year Warranty
WE DELIVER TO ALL PARTS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM AND THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND